Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's Here! Bocage Catering – Tailored to your taste..

.So besides working on "Plantation F", being a full time mom and student, my spirit, (you know that voice in the back of your mind, the whispers the “truth”) just won't stop telling me “do it! Do it! Do it! DO IT! ” like a chant that kept getting louder and louder.. And just as that voice was about to hit a fever pitch scream my fantastic friend and colleague fashion stylist extraordinaire (no really click her name if you think I'm exaggerating) Raygon Fields asked me (despite me adamantly saying or psyching (as in psyching myself out) that I was not ready) to cater an event she had coming up. It's Ray , it's paid and I get to do what I love.. So I accepted.. I worked the event and things took off I had to get a logo (thankful for Cynthia Stepechi) order cards i and start to work on the site

That was about 6 months ago and now I'm ready to redefine catering, elevate the expectation beyond the buffet..
The site is still a work in progress.. I still need to widdle down my breakfast sample menu as well as upload ALL my pix for the gallery.. After that I have a photo shoot coming up because lets face it the pix can be better.. But the photo shoot means narrowing down what dishes will be the best to highlight on the site, which means conceptualization each one (plating, garnish, plates) and I need at least 25 pixs..As overwhelming as it sounds I can't sleep because I'm thinking about plating.. It's rather amazing..

I'm sure Food Fete will serve as a the landing board for me to vent about of my gigs and the process/growing pains, lessons, warnings, adventures, successes, experience' adventures that I'm sure will come. In advance I am thankful for each gig I get, each and every one.. And so it begins..

Here's a link to the site please leave your comments and feedback.. Buckle up and lets ride!!!!

Bocage Catering.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment